✅ Fact-checked    


Schoolboy dies in the U.S. due to dangerous TikTok challenge




The boy tightened the belt around his neck and passed out. As a result, the child died in the hospital.





In the US state of Oklahoma, a boy died after repeating a dangerous challenge on TikTok. This was announced on July 20 by the KOKH Fox 25 channel, citing local police.

It is noted that the incident took place on Tuesday in the city of Bethany. According to preliminary data, the boy decided to participate in the Black Out challenge, the participants of which tighten the belt around the neck.

As a result, the student was found unconscious and taken to a local hospital, but he died a few hours after hospitalization.

The name and age of the deceased were not disclosed.

“Social networks have a great impact on minors. During the lockdown period, children do not know what to do with themselves, and therefore spend a lot of time on the Internet. Parents need to monitor what their offspring are doing,” the police said.

Let us remind you that a similar case took place in March. A 12-year-old Colorado teenager wrapped a belt around his neck and held his breath while filming the process. As a result, he died of asphyxiation.



Views: 81

TAGS: US NEWS, TIK TOK

Add a comment!

Your name:
Your Email:
  • bowtiesmilelaughingblushsmileyrelaxedsmirk
    heart_eyeskissing_heartkissing_closed_eyesflushedrelievedsatisfiedgrin
    winkstuck_out_tongue_winking_eyestuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesgrinningkissingstuck_out_tonguesleeping
    worriedfrowninganguishedopen_mouthgrimacingconfusedhushed
    expressionlessunamusedsweat_smilesweatdisappointed_relievedwearypensive
    disappointedconfoundedfearfulcold_sweatperseverecrysob
    joyastonishedscreamtired_faceangryragetriumph
    sleepyyummasksunglassesdizzy_faceimpsmiling_imp
    neutral_faceno_mouthinnocent
The code:
Кликните на изображение чтобы обновить код, если он неразборчив
Enter a code: