1. In the English county of Cornwall, it is strictly forbidden to collect pebbles on the beaches, as it protects the coastal zone from the destructive action of waves. Violators will need to not only pay an impressive fine but also return the pebbles back to the beach. However, local authorities claim that this ban is aimed at the benefit of tourists themselves. If you collect all the pebbles from the beach, then soon it itself will cease to exist, it will simply be washed away by incident waves.
2. No less stringent rules on the beaches of the island of Sardinia. No material evidence of a stay on the beach (sand, shells) can be taken with you, they follow this strictly. To check the luggage of tourists, for the detection of beach souvenirs, use special scanners. And on the Sardinia beach of La Pelosa, you canвЂ™t even lay your own towels, you can use only special rugs. The reason is simple вЂ” too much-forbidden substance вЂ” sand sticks to towels.
3. The authorities of the Spanish city of Maspalomas, located in the Canary Islands, are confident that the drawings in the sand cause irreparable damage to the dunes. Therefore, all sorts of beach art are prohibited here. Violators will be fined up to 600 euros, and for those who have come across this repeatedly, even criminal liability is provided.
4. The construction of sandcastles is a favorite pastime for many visitors to the beaches. But, not everywhere it is allowed. Bans apply to some beaches in Germany, Italy, Spain, and the Philippines. Moreover, such decisions of the authorities are explained by a variety of reasons: the probability of getting injured in the pit, restriction of visibility for rescuers, and so on. And some scammers even managed to do good business on their hobbies, those who photographed their locks demanded money, referring to the law on вЂњcopyrightвЂќ.
5. As you know, plastic does not decompose for a long time. Therefore, you have to regularly take out the mountains of garbage from the beaches. But, on some beaches in Egypt and Italy, a solution was found: the use of disposable plastic dishes by vacationers was simply forbidden. No cookware вЂ” no problem!
6. On many beaches in Spain, it is forbidden to stay with dogs. An exception is made only for rescue dogs and guides dogs. Moreover, on some beaches, this prohibition applies only in the summer months, and on others year-round. In some places, a slight relief is made, animals are allowed, but only within the boundaries of a certain territory. But paid beaches are prohibited in Spain вЂ” they, according to the legislation of the country, are in the public domain.
7. The authorities of the California district of Orange banned the search for lost things on the beaches. On many crowded beaches, such searches are a lucrative business. You can find many useful things in the sand: money, jewelry, documents. It was the documents that became the reason for such a ban; fraudsters often used them for personal gain. For example, they tried to get a loan in someone else's name.
8. In Thailand, it is forbidden to collect, buy, and store corals. For violation not only faces a large fine, but you can also even go to jail for up to four years. Serious sanctions are provided for the acquisition and collection of shells. In Thailand, a huge number of reserves, therefore, to prove that they are collected outside of them can be very difficult.
9. The island of Capri has been a popular resort since ancient Rome. The famous proletarian writer Maxim Gorky lived here for a long time. Numerous tourists bring good income to the local budget, but open beach shoes annoy the indigenous islanders with their loud bangs. Therefore, it is forbidden to walk in spanking on Capri.
10. Tattoos are a common occurrence in our time. But in Japan, for example, they are treated negatively in the 21st century. In 1800, a law was passed prohibiting drawing drawings on the body. True, it was canceled in 1948, but they can now ask a tattooed vacationer to leave the beach.
11. Myrtle Beach вЂ” a resort city in the state of South Carolina. Here, the morals of vacationers have special requirements. It is forbidden to use obscene words in any circumstances. Otherwise, you will have to replenish the local treasury. For example, in 2018 alone, the city budget received more than $22,000 from fans of strong expressions.
12. In the United Arab Emirates, it is forbidden to enter the water after sunset. And the rules of conduct are contained in a special brochure that is issued to tourists even at the airport. In addition to night bathing, you cannot smoke a hookah, make fires on the beach and even stay there for the night. It is also forbidden to come to the beach with animals. Moreover, their breed, size, and even beautiful appearance do not give any relief to the owners.